Cecilia Brunson Advisory
Cecilia started her art advisory service in 2006 with the aim of helping collectors navigate the complex and sometimes daunting art world. Over the course of almost two decades she has advised everyone from those acquiring their very first work, to some of the top collectors across the Americas - always with a guiding principle of finding art that represents and embodies their individual values and personal goals.
Cecilia Brunson Advisory assists in all aspects of building a fine art collection, meeting each client's unique needs, objectively and with discretion and confidentiality. We are uniquely positioned to help collectors acquire significant works of art from both established and emerging artists. Although there is a gallery focus on Latin America, Cecilia advises clients individually on artists and collectors from all continents.
- Visits to understand your physical space
- A personal collection plan based on goals, aesthetic, budget
- Private viewings and studio visits
- Trips with you to exhibitions and art fairs
- Artwork acquisitions via galleries, auctions and artists
- Commissioning of works
- Management of shipping framing, insurance etc
- Collection strategy refinement on an ongoing basis